A LITTLE PEEK ABOUT ME:
My name is Erlinda Quijano Alegre.
I grew up in different orphanages, although I have a family I really had a hard time living during my teenage and college years because I felt so alone, in spite of having many supportive people around me.
I am a very simple person, God-fearing, caring, talented and trustworthy.
I am a highly motivated, and experienced clown party hostess with the ability to liaise well with clients In my college days..
I am blogging:
- About my life story and real-experiences.
- To share all the lessons I got from being a stubborn, addicted, heart-broken, a street child, and an orphan.
- For all the working students, teenagers, single parents, grand mothers and abused who are feeling down and hopeless.
I will be here every end of the month
On my next issue I will feature:
- The people/organization/congregation who help/rescued me.
- A glimpse of being a happy grandmother.
If you have any queries/suggestions don’t hesitate to message me or leave a comment below